Friday, May 1, 2009

How to begin?

As one with many aliases, I'm never sure how to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Isabel in real life. But you might know me as Toile-dAraignee, or Morning, or (oh dear) as Redfern, if we go that far back. But at any rate- hello.

I like to write. So, you may be in luck if you like to read fanfiction, which I may just post. I also like to write original things, which are quite often depressing, but I'm trying to get out of that rut. I like to knit too! I write some patterns occasionally, which shall be posted here soonest. (Read: as soon as I get them out of my head, and test knit them) Cooking's fun, sooo expect recipes.

That everything I need to say? Hope so =).

Oh. I forgot. I'm a teenager, and I reeeeeally like elongating words with extra vowels, and adding smiley-faces. Just by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment