Sunday, November 22, 2009

Abandoned Little Spiderweb

And where is the spider who twists and weaves her life in this star-clad web? Not wanting to post, that's for sure. Thanks for the poke, Maggisen!

School's started again, I'm playing waterpolo and rugby this year. I think it's the violence in the game that attracts me. I can't play soccer anymore. I get bored and start going "Can I tackle someone now? Please?"

I'm also in choir, which may seem odd to you, but I love it. This year, for Music Night (which is THURSDAY! Oh my heavens!), we're singing Fields of Gold, by Sting. It's slower than the example given, though. And it sounds so amazing with the sopranos, altos, and baritones just twining their voices together. And we're doing Blackbird, by the Beatles. It's so different from the "proper" song, though.

I gave NaNoWriMo a shot, with an idea I had about shapeshifters, but I ran out of steam so badly that I'm just letting it simmer for a while before I keep going.

Um... I've actually written next to nothing, except for little phrases that I might adapt into little blurbs. I'll let you know if I actually write something. But for now, adieu.

2 comments:

  1. I heard an acoustic, lute version of 'Fields of Gold', but not the original... yet. Sounds interesting, your music night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete